View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #25
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
The Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle, facing DUI manslaughter charges as the driver in the single-vehicle crash in Irving, Texas, early Saturday morning that resulted in the death of his close friend and teammate, acknowledged as much in a statement released through his agent on Saturday night.

"I am devastated and filled with grief," Brent said in the statement. "Filled with grief for the loss of my close friend and teammate, Jerry Brown. I am also grief-stricken for his family, friends and all who were blessed enough to have known him.
link
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote