View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #13
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots Q&A with Kerry Byrne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pats View Post
I sincerely doubt the Texans are game planning to stop the NE run attack and not Brady.
If Wade was not our D coordinator I would be inclined to agree. Paying attention to the Pats tells you that the run game for them is very much overlooked much to opposing teams detriment. I have a hard time believing Wade will ignore this.

Brady will come first I am sure but I would bet Wade will be as ready as possible for the run game. Either way, and I'm usually a pessimist at all things, but I see the Texans pulling out a close one whether it is a shootout or a grind game I just see this as a close W.

Lame prediction with no specifics I grant you that, but I just for some reason think Texans prove they are "legit" as far as the national media is concerned and pull this one out!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote