View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #26
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Monday Night Game Injury Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I was surprised to discover that we use 2 TE sets in ~85% of offensive plays.
This was something I was saying in the preseason about how many times we load up with TEs. We ran 2 TEs a LOT and ran 3 TEs (usually from shifting Casey from FB over to a 3rd TE spot) quite a bit and even, on some rare occasions, with with 4 TEs -- usually bringing a tackle in. And this was my biggest fear with loosing Dreessen. I think we've seen a drop-off from Dreessen to Graham but I think Graham is getting better.

I think, but I could be wrong, that we've had more tackle eligible plays this season than in previous seasons. And I think some of that is because of needing a better blocker out there and missing Dreessen.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote