View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #12
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266923 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Not saying he wasn't drunk but they better have gotten a blood or breath test because a field sobriety test after rolling a car and seeing your buddy dead is going to get torn apart.
He's going to have enough problems even if speeding is proven without intoxication. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that Texas differentiates involuntary from voluntary manslaughter, which is a 2nd degree felony (what has been reported) and carries with it something like up to ~20 years?
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote