View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #71
Hooston Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1284 Hooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I understand all of that but this isn't high school anymore. They're playing for millions. Just as long as they focus on the game.
I somehow doubt that any preparation time for the next game was lost in coming up with these jackets. As an employer, having your employees building camraderie in a positive fashion is a great, great thing. These guys aren't going to taking their eye off their goals just because somebody thinks they are the next great fashion designer.

And, yes, having professionals adopt the trappings of a high school team might be dorky. But I'll take dorky over, say, having our guys terrorizing the highways at 2:00am, killing their teammates and/or innocent bystanders in the process.
Hooston Texan is offline   Reply With Quote