View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Patriots Q&A with Kerry Byrne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pats View Post
The Pass Rush?

Thats every game. Every team is trying to sack Brady and disrupt his timing. Where Brady beats you is pre snap deciphering what defense youre in and checking into the right play.
The thing that worries me most about Brady is his ability to extend plays. That's our biggest weakness. We've got a bunch of Quarter horses out there. 3-4 seconds max. If the play goes longer than that, our D breaks down.

So it will be important for us, I think, to keep Brady in the pocket. Deadly? Yeah, no doubt. But I like our odds when the play ends with Brady in the pocket, opposed to those where he extends the play.