View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Patriots Q&A with Kerry Byrne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
This turned out well. I'm doing part 2 next Monday.

Patriots Q&A with Kerry J. Byrne of Cold, Hard Football Facts
Good read. I also do not think it would be in the Texans interest to get into a shootout with New England. & though he mentions weakness in their secondary & says games are "never" won or loss by the ground game, I think we will limit their secondary's influence on the game with a heavy dose of ground & pound.

Ben Tates heavy running style is exactly what we need to see against their run defense.

I also found it very interesting that every time he mentioned how good the Patriots were in a particular stat he followed that the Texans were right there.

But when he talked about their defensive stats, the Texans were far ahead of the Pats.

I think most people are going to be disappointed in this game, most are expecting a shoot-out. It won't be.