View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL Network Playbook AFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I just finished rewatched the Jags and Lions games.
I was way off on that. Just rewatched it & they showed the Bills game at Reliant & the Lions game. The Lions game was where he showed an endzone view & you can see our LBs didn't know where to go or what to do & they were running into each other.

I don't think you need to watch any more film unless it's for your personal satisfaction. I'm well aware of our LBs weaknesses in pass defense & have said so for years. I call our LBs down hill players, because that is what they are. They attack the L.O.S. They get in the back field & F$$@ Schit up. They play sideline to sideline & it's a difficult task to get past them.

But there is a big hole in the middle of the field if it weren't for Wade's schemes with his Safeties & CBs... and more teams would exploit that if it weren't for Watt & Smith.