View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #204
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pats View Post
Quite frankly, NE should have lost to the Ravens last AFCC. Lee Evans dropped a TD in the end zone and then the Ravens kicker missed a chip shot FG. HFA amounted to squat the way the Ravens were moving the ball up and down the field.
Also, look at the Giants last year. Only played one home game, yet they won the Super Bowl.

I agree with what you're saying. HFA doesn't always get it. However, it is nice knowing that you have the inside track to hosting the Conference Championship game. Had last years Championship game been played at Baltimore, it wouldn't surprise me if Baltimore won. Home Field advantage can go a very long way in that last game.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote