View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #7
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots Q&A with Kerry Byrne

"However, the Patriots have still passed the ball 463 times, compared to just 418 for Houston. In other words, New England’s no-huddle offense puts a LOT of pressure on defenses, simply by snapping the ball so quickly and ripping off so many plays. They’re like the Oregon Ducks of the NFL."

I'm sorry but this is the dumbest quote in the article. The patriots have ran 33 more total plays than the Texans over the course of 12 games. That's an average of 2.75 more plays per game... Hardly mind boggling.

That whole article reads like the guy is stuffing a submarine sanwich length helping of Tom Brady's genitals down his throat. Meh...