View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #6
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Prototypical Size"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Jones drew isn't 5'10"...

I doubt ray rice is, but I've seen drew up close and he's not 5'10".

And why do you want your wr's 6'3" +, but only want your cb's at 5'10"?
Wow, I just looked it up I had no idea he was THAT short. At any rate, I think I would prefer the stocky bowling balls with speed to the bigger backs.

WR bigger, bigger targets. CB smaller because guys that are 6'3'', run like the wind and have cover ability probably play safety. Or, if they have hands, WR. How many 6'3'' corners have you ever heard of?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote