View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #55
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBaker488 View Post
A letterman, in U.S. sports, performing arts or academics, is a high school or college student who has met a specified level of participation or performance on a varsity athletic team, marching band, or in other performance school-sponsored activities. The Varsity Letter represents the activities you did with varsity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letterman_%28sports%29
What's next for my heroes, Mouseketeer Ears Hats ? Please don't do this to my
heroes, after all they are grown men. Please don't !
Dude get over it. This is something they wanted to do, it bonds the team. This doesn't mean they are going to get mouse hats or happy meal toys. Get over it.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is online now   Reply With Quote