View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #23
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network Playbook AFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
They showed Mia running the ball vs the Pats D. In 2 of the 3 plays they showed Bush with wide open cut back lanes instead calling Bush's indecisiveness great run D by the Patriots... Lol.
Ha, I watched the show earlier today and that's exactly what I came here to post. Bush had cutback lanes galore on those excerpted plays, and if Arian Foster gets those same looks I am prettay prettay prettay sure he'd gash that defense cutting it back across to those wide open running lanes.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote