View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #187
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102181 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Already have!!

I copied this off facebook, so if I'm breaking some RULE on this mb just delete it. Im not very good at this stuff.

The comment from the troops was something like this: We've got your back!! Smash the Patriots!!

I thought it was AWESOME, and hope our boys see the pic, and read all the comments. Sure gets my blood boiling for MNF!!!
link ????