View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #29
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Take a QB in the 1st Round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Collin Klein might go undrafted, and if so I wouldn't be opposed to signing him as UDFA. As far as a draft pick goes... idk. Going from spread to our offense would be a transition that I'm not sure he can make successfully.
I really doubt that (undrafted). He is an elite athlete with size. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Texans used one of their compensatory picks on him. He is a roster spot buster. Back-up/developmental QB, slot WR/TE. High ceiling low risk, value is much higher than you think in the NFL.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote