View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #49
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69008 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBaker488 View Post
A letterman, in U.S. sports, performing arts or academics, is a high school or college student who has met a specified level of participation or performance on a varsity athletic team, marching band, or in other performance school-sponsored activities. The Varsity Letter represents the activities you did with varsity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letterman_%28sports%29
What's next for my heroes, Mouseketeer Ears Hats ? Please don't do this to my
heroes, after all they are grown men. Please don't !
Dang man, live a little, enjoy life.

I think it's cool. If they bring the team closer together, who gives a crap what they do?

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote