View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 14 NFL Wraparound Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Which is why he's clearly the DPOY! But in my position, you have to offer up a possible solution.. I can't just say "Well, honestly you (my right tackle) will get beat like a drum today and you (my running back) will look like a complete and utter failure and you (my offensive coordinator) better not call any run plays or pass plays to his side because this guy is just flat out better than him (points again at my right tackle).
Why not? Those statements are just as silly as the statement you did make, "neutralize Jj by running straight at him"

"Jj Watt is a complete beast. He's a pass rusher, run stopper, pass defender. Whatever you got planned to stop him, scrap it. Throw it in the trash & move on to the next point of emphasis in your game plan. Jj Watt is going to get his, just like Tom Brady is going to get his, just like Wes Welker is going to get his, you are not going to stop Jj Watt. Plan for the butt whup'n he's going to dish out & find a way to win inspite of it."

But, that's probably why I'm not a commentator.