View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 14 NFL Wraparound Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Actually when you run at Watt you now have to ability to use 2 and sometimes 3 guys to help you gain leverage (G, T, TE or FB) in pass pro its a lot tougher to double team a guy that has someone opposite of him that can also get pressure..pick your poison type of situation.

I know you were trying to be funny, but just wanted to point out the actual football aspect from my comments

I don't think he was trying to be funny..... just pointing out the Jj Watt aspect of the situation. em, this is exactly what I'm talking about. It's obvious you "know" football. But this generic play-book stuff, "Run at JJ to neutralize a pass rusher" stuff makes it look like you're clueless. Like you don't watch these guys play.

Instead of saying, "Run at Jj Watt" even the guys on Playbook were highlighting what Jj does in this situation. "Normally you'd want to run at a player like Jj Watt, but this Mothe@!@$! can stop that schit too!"