View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network Playbook AFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
That's interesting, because I can't stand Jaws.

I think the guys on play-book do a pretty good job. I don't watch it much any more don't have the time. But I do DvR it & catch the Texans part of the show nearly every week.

McNabb made a good point about our LBs looking lost in pass coverage. I've said so many times. Most of the guys who share their analysis have said so as well. Our LBs aren't very good at pass coverage. I think Cushing was the best, but that's not really saying much.

Rudd intrigues me. I'd like to see him get more snaps because he "appears" to get it. If he can truly cover a zone, it would expand what Wade can do a lot more.

But TEs & Fullbacks generally kill us because our LBs don't understand pass coverages.
Our LBs have played much better of late in both phases.

The Pats don't have the Gronk.
In all reality, we should have the advantage.

Brady won't have as much time as he often does.
He's still very dangerous, but if we can limit the play like we should, I think we match up very well with them, seeing how their line has seen health issues at least as much as ours.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote