View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #178
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
We beat them. They might not want to admit it, but they wanted to beat us because they didn't want us in the playoffs. We scared them. We still do.
We got what we needed & that's all that really matters. Whether we got their best game..... I don't know. Back then, other teams (& I'm sure the Patriots) would pencil in a W before the season started. Being the final game, they may have thought they could win without full effort.... it was the Texans.

Right now, I'm thinking the same thing about going to Indy week 17. We should be able to Let Schaub, AJ, & Arian rest after a series or two & still beat the Colts in a close game with our back-ups.

Even if Bill didn't say it, those guys have been through it enough to know it. Brady probably told Gezelle (??), "Don't worry, I probably won't have time to warm up." Then when Welker got hurt, he probably knew it was just a matter of time.

This time, it's not only about seeding, we're the best team in the NFL (if you go by record) they're going to bring their best, to see what's what.

But that last game in 2009 don't mean nothing. That was a long time ago. Just like them Championships