Thread: Underdogs again
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #14
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underdogs again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
I like how everybody seems to forget how porous NE's defense is )26th) and that the Texans offense is ranked 5th in the NFL. So because it's Tom Brady, the Texans automatically cannot score?

interesting...very interesting....
I know exactly what we should be able to do to their defense. The question is can we keep up with them? We don't exactly light up the score board for 4 quarters consistently. You seem to have forgot that our defense has given up 454 yards a game for the last three games. Only Jacksonville has been worse.

Our secondary is a mash unit and Tom Brady is an elite QB. That's exactly why I said we need to keep the ball out of his hands and either create a couple of timely turnovers or get lots of pressure on him early and often if we want to win. I also said we can do it but that its going to be hard.