View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #40
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117593 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Getting into College ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
They had it good for so many years they now are tasting what it is like without. They need another Earl Campbell
Yep. I'm glad A&M left the Big XII, because of the brand recognition we're getting. I have no ill will to UT, they offer a great education and are pretty much allied with us in everything but athletics, and hope we play against each other preferably while I'm still in college and have student tickets lol.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote