Thread: Underdogs again
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #13
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underdogs again

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
We should be the underdogs in this game. This is the best offense we have played against (#1 in NFL) since Green Bay and look at what they did to us. Throw in the fact that our pass D has really sucked big time the several weeks and I don't see how anyone could view us as the favorite. I'm surprised the line isn't much higher.

The only way I see us winning this game is if we can dominate the time of possession AND our defense gets a couple of turnovers at the right time or gets ALOT of pressure on Brady.

We can do it, but it's going to be very hard.
I like how everybody seems to forget how porous NE's defense is )26th) and that the Texans offense is ranked 5th in the NFL. So because it's Tom Brady, the Texans automatically cannot score?

interesting...very interesting....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote