View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #38
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Oddly enough I don't want one. I read the story on houstontexans.com and they seemed to genuinely want these to be something special for the team. I think I'd feel a little odd wearing one. Like I was crossing some kind of line that I get the feeling deserves to be respected.

Plus what do you put on the sleeve? Some number you pull out of your fourth point of contact with "FAN" underneath it? I love the team, enjoy supporting them but I'm not on the team. A jersey is one thing but this is theirs. I think it should stay that way.
I would not feel odd wearing it all - I would rock the heck out of one of those. We're talking about a letterman jacket here, not their boxers
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote