View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL Network Playbook AFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansRule1 View Post
Playbook used to have some OK analysis last year. This year their analysis is very superficial. It's just terrible...why even bother to air a program. Occasionally, they get good input from Brian Billick, but he is not a regular.

For me, NFL Matchup with Ron Jaworski is the best program out there.
That's interesting, because I can't stand Jaws.

I think the guys on play-book do a pretty good job. I don't watch it much any more don't have the time. But I do DvR it & catch the Texans part of the show nearly every week.

McNabb made a good point about our LBs looking lost in pass coverage. I've said so many times. Most of the guys who share their analysis have said so as well. Our LBs aren't very good at pass coverage. I think Cushing was the best, but that's not really saying much.

Rudd intrigues me. I'd like to see him get more snaps because he "appears" to get it. If he can truly cover a zone, it would expand what Wade can do a lot more.

But TEs & Fullbacks generally kill us because our LBs don't understand pass coverages.