View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #30
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Oddly enough I don't want one. I read the story on houstontexans.com and they seemed to genuinely want these to be something special for the team. I think I'd feel a little odd wearing one. Like I was crossing some kind of line that I get the feeling deserves to be respected.

Plus what do you put on the sleeve? Some number you pull out of your fourth point of contact with "FAN" underneath it?
i can certainly appreciate them wanting to keep it within the team, since it's something new and original to the team ... it would be pretty cool if it remained a texans' players exclusive both as the only team and only custom for players themselves. that doesnt change the fact that i think it's awesome and i'd wear one if i could lol.

as for what to put on it, anything. favorite player's number, a 10 year patch, 11 div champ, hopefully a lombardi award etc etc.