View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Oddly enough I don't want one. I read the story on houstontexans.com and they seemed to genuinely want these to be something special for the team. I think I'd feel a little odd wearing one. Like I was crossing some kind of line that I get the feeling deserves to be respected.

Plus what do you put on the sleeve? Some number you pull out of your fourth point of contact with "FAN" underneath it? I love the team, enjoy supporting them but I'm not on the team. A jersey is one thing but this is theirs. I think it should stay that way.
I would have #00 / TB

That said, I go back to what I said earlier... The NFL errrrrr, the NFLSHOP.com is all over this... Major boon because you know brother, at the end of the day, it's all about the almighty $$$$$$$$