View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Vince Wilfork on the Texans: They're the best team in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
FWIW, Kubiak says the same thing about every team they play. "Well, they're a good football team, John."

I have no doubt the Texans are the best this season (when healthy), but this banged up secondary against Tom Brady, well, it could get very, very ugly out there Monday night.
Even now, when we don't necessarily have our best team out there, I think we can beat anybody. We're playing as a team & that's hard to beat.

I have no doubt that Brady & Welker are going to make us look silly at times. But when it matters, this team is going to do what it needs to win.

We can lose this game & still win HFA throughout by taking care of business the final three games. But I don't think this team cares about that. They're focused & they're going to win.

I don't know exactly how to say what I want to say. But this team transcends "talent" and "best team" & "stats" & all that. Kubiak said it in one of his post game speeches to the team.

One heartbeat.