View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #15
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Watch Party in Los Angeles, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That's pretty sweet Cali boys...... and gals. I wonder where Hollywood Texan has been. He might be down!!
I left LA several years ago. But, when I was there, I went to Big Wangs in Hollywood on Cahuenga to watch the games. Walked there and walked back. It was nice. Oh the days...

But, I am back in Texas!!! The Bills game was my first game to be in Reliant since 2009!!! I am going to the Colts and Vikings games too. Hopefully, I will get to a playoff game this year.

Last year, I was at a place where we relied on generators for electricity. I missed most of the Ravens playoff game because the generator went out after Jacoby Jones muffed that punt. It was pitch black outside, a lot of snow, and really cold, but we got the generator back up and I got to watch the last 5 minutes of the game.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote