View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson ask teammates to push for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I remember a few seasons ago A LOT of people were saying we should trade AJ so he could be on a "good team", damn i have some research to do. What say you now ?
Don't research it... It was spread around that while the Texans sucked that AJ, should be traded: a) "He wasn't going to win anything here and b) We could get so much (i.e.) draft choices, etc....

Neither a) or b) was a viable option whenever Andre wanted to remain a Texan...

And, (which is terrible to start a sentence with "And"), is AWESOME for us Texans fans, no??