View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #8
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson ask teammates to push for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Ill be honest, there were times i thought AJ would leave and I wouldn't have blamed him. We were terrible and made stupid decisions as an organization, but hats off to Bob for pushing through with Gary and Rick and making the decision to go out and recruit Wade. Changing our defense around was the single most important thing we have done and it paid off nicely. We are all picky bastards, but I think we can all agree that we're happy the owner showed patience when all of us were ready to move on to the next head coach. Here's to hoping this team is truly something special and we all get what we have been waiting a decade for. have some and do a and dont forget to for the Texans
I remember a few seasons ago A LOT of people were saying we should trade AJ so he could be on a "good team", damn i have some research to do. What say you now ?