View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson ask teammates to push for more

Quote:
"Enjoy this part of it, because the times that I went through, that's something you don't ever want to experience," he said he tells his teammates of that season. "The season was super long. There were times I didn't want to get up and come to work. It's hard because you come in and you're working your (tail) off, and you just can't get the job done."
Quote:
"You find out a lot about yourself, if you're going to be loyal or if you're just going to run away from it," he said. "My thing was I wanted to stay. I wanted to be a part of something special. I wanted to help this organization to where it is right now and even help it achieve more."
Forget about the rest of what AJ had to say.... The above is the longest soundbite we've ever got from this stud!!!

Dude wants this team to do this right and finish!!!!!!!