View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #37
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Getting into College ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
i find it sometimes difficult to watch college ball because i find my self constantly say "that wouldnt happen in the NFL".
I do watch college though because its american football and also to watch out for the next stars.
I support ND but not a massive supporter, i also look at the results of the aggies and longhorns and hope they do well because they are texas teams and so many on this board follow them.

I picked ND because of the tradition/history of the school. the colours and many of the rituals that they have i found really interesting. thats how i made my decision.

And a very fine decision to be sure.

Great year to be a Texan and Irish fan. Been a long time coming to be able to say that.