View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005   #60
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Rivals has Beasley listed as a 2 star (out of 5). His list includes Georgia Tech, Memphis, Oklahoma, Stanford, Texas A&M, Utah State, and Wake Forest. Last night was the first time I saw him play. He's very strong, athletic and elusive. I was very impressed with his ability to avoid the rush. I wasn't as impressed with his arm or field vision (except for the first play of the game) - he had open receivers several times last night but either was late with the throw, off target, or didn't see them at all - but to be fair, last night was the one and only time I've seen him play so that's probably not a fair critique. He's obviously a great athlete and has a D-I future ahead of him in some capacity. I was very impressed with Westfield's #44 DB who I've heard is going to LSU.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote