View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #2
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Monday Night Game Injury Update

Kubiak (on CB Stanford Routt) Kind of what I told you yesterday, he can lock somebody up. Hes very talented. He was better today, as far as scheme-wise and what we did. He took more reps today. Depending on (CB) Alan (Ball) right here, he could very well be suiting up this weekend. If he does, hes going to have to play some special teams and possibly go out there. I think its a good chance for him and his career and where better for him to get a chance to get that thing going again than right there where he went to school? Its a good situation for him.

Wade (on CB Stanford Routt) Hes faster than everybody, so thats a good start. Hes very athletic. And hes a veteran guy who can come in and understand the concepts. Hes already caught onto what we do defensively, especially on third down stuff. Which I think is where hed have to play early for us if that would come about. And without J-Joe (CB Jonathan Joseph) hes going to have to play.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote