View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #43
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Emotions - Touchdown Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
I have contacted a friend from the stadium and they are going to pass it to the right people, so you may hear it at the stadium next home game.

Finger Crossed!

After reading one of the other posts in this thread I have to agree that you need to work on a generic version that does not contain players names or references to this years super bowl, so that the song can have some staying power, or even become the official anthem for all time.

I am sure you can rework the lyrics without changing the melodies. Just something to discuss with the other band members and what a fine suggestion from Exascor
I wonder if this would sound cheesy like the old Houston Oilers fight song after it has aged a few decades. I hated that song with a passion and it still echoes in my head to this day.