View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005   #58
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't know why we weren't ranked as #1 all season. Besides the NS game, the closest game I remember was 60-14.

Has anyone heard anything about Pierre Beasly's recruiting? I remember a guy from Texas was at our lunch giving out pamphlets about UT, but he didn't seem to pay attention.

The Houston Chronicle claims Beasly also plays guard for Westfield, yet Richard Justice said earlier he focused solely on football, plus, last time i checked, Beasly wasn't on the roster banner in the main gym

Last edited by mexican_texan; 11-19-2005 at 06:40 PM.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote