View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #156
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I woke up this morning with this gut feeling that we're gonna blow them away, which is totally different from the way I've felt all week! That's what football does to ya sometimes, total confusion! BUT, I choose to go with my feeling this morning cause it is so STRONG!! Don't know what the score will be, but, we'll beat them by more than 21 points! Game won't be close and I can leave my maalox in the cabinet!

Now, since this is a complete HOMER post, I'm stickin to it, and will continue to BELIEVE our boys can pull it off! NOTHING would make me happier than to see Brady and the Pats go DOWN on MNF!!! YEAAAAAA!
Wow, I also had a change of feeling today as well.

I think we take this game, and THIS is when the whole NFL nation finally humbles themselves enough to say "Yeah, the Texans are legitimate. They're the league's best team."

Can't say why I change amy feelings on it, but I, too, have had a sudden burst of confidence. I think the two OT games followed by a fairly good dismantling of the Titans...it's going to culminate in the Texans giving a really big effort.

I think the Patriots are over-confident this time around, I think they know they've got a lot to handle on both sides of the ball. I think they rely on their December and home-field and MNF records too much. What we need is to get into the trenches on both sides of the ball and WIN those.

Gotta' run the ball. I'd use all three RBs too. I'd put Forsett in on the first two plays of our first possession because they won't know if we're running or passing, it opens up chances at catching them a little unorganized. Then I'd hit them with doses of Foster and Tate, mix in Forsett to spell either of those guys.

Then I'd settle in with some OD, Walter, AJ passes. Mix Casey in there, Graham. I'd throw the freaking kitchen sink at them and beat them at their own game.