Thread: Full Homer?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #26
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 9223 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Full Homer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
What's it going to take for you to go "Full Homer"?

You know, remove all doubt about who these guys are? Truly support them through thick & thin? Stop nit-picking every small detail?

We blow out the Patriots, I'm going "Full Homer"

Homer? yes!
Full Homer? no.

I think a Homer can have doubts, yet still support through thick and thin, and even nit-pick some. I don't think you can NOT have doubts.

Houston, IMHO matches up similarly to N.E. as they do Detroit. So, if you agree with that, then let me ask you, with a blow out the Patriots, you wondering who the F#*% you saw on Thankgiving Day?