View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #23
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans horned helmet? Where to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Most of those are created by the fans. Preston (Bullpen 1) was the first to ever wear a helmet with horns at a Texans event. The first time I ever saw him was at the Reliant Stadium construction open house they held while the stadium was still being built, yes he had it on then.

On a side note, talk about being fans from the very start. Anyone remember posting on that nfl2002.com message board before we officially had a team?

Clearly remember that site. Preston was the first Texan fan I met, and it was on that board. Had a lot of fun on that board too, simply because I didn't let anyone know I was a female! I think I shocked Preston half to death when i told him! First time a bunch of us met was at Jillian's on I-10. Man, what fun it was to actually MEET other fans, and not just chat with them on a MB. Good times!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote