Thread: Full Homer?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #25
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Full Homer?

Well, since I posted that this morning, I'm sticking with it this afternoon! Still got that "gut" feeling we're gonna OWN this game! Don't know why, just some more of my "homerism" coming out!

BTW: I PROUD to call myself a HOMER! I've been passionate about this team LONG before they were called the TEXANS!! Just like anything else in life, ya have your ups and downs, good days and bad, but ya hang in there none the less and keep on truckin!! I became a DIEHARD HOMER for this team in August of 2002 when I watched the boys in Steel Blue, Liberty White, and Battle Red run on the field in Canton, Ohio for the very first time. I stood there with tears running down my face and knew right then and there that I'd pull for them until the day I die. I truly can't explain the feeling, other than that feeling of being a TRUE homer!! We've been through some tough times, but, here we are, riding a potential wave to greatness, and I've never fallen off the wagon!! Sure, I want a SB just as much as the next person, esp since I'm OLD and I've waited for it for so long, but, win or lose, I'm a homer for life!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote