Thread: Full Homer?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Full Homer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Well, I kind of think of myself as a homer anyway. So I don't really know what that means. But if you mean completely ignore their shortcomings, then I'll go full homer when they have no shortcomings. Now, recognizing their shortcomings does not affect my fandom in any way. I still cheer/scream/whoop/wail/teethgnash with every high and low during the game.
It's not about ignoring their shortcomings. Know they are there, but trust the group that we have to fix it, or to win games despite it.