Thread: Full Homer?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #19
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Full Homer?

Well, I kind of think of myself as a homer anyway. So I don't really know what that means. But if you mean completely ignore their shortcomings, then I'll go full homer when they have no shortcomings. Now, recognizing their shortcomings does not affect my fandom in any way. I still cheer/scream/whoop/wail/teethgnash with every high and low during the game.

I think the Patriots during the 2nd and 3rd SB wins last decade were the closest thing to a flawless team that we've seen since the early '90s Cowboys. It's just much harder to build a team like that, so I don't think we'll see that too often. I think this year's Texans are one of about 4 teams that should be favored to win the Super Bowl. That's never happened before, so I'm enjoying it.