View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #151
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I woke up this morning with this gut feeling that we're gonna blow them away, which is totally different from the way I've felt all week! That's what football does to ya sometimes, total confusion! BUT, I choose to go with my feeling this morning cause it is so STRONG!! Don't know what the score will be, but, we'll beat them by more than 21 points! Game won't be close and I can leave my maalox in the cabinet!

Now, since this is a complete HOMER post, I'm stickin to it, and will continue to BELIEVE our boys can pull it off! NOTHING would make me happier than to see Brady and the Pats go DOWN on MNF!!! YEAAAAAA!
Everyone please take not, this is how its done