Thread: 11-1 thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11-1 thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Well why are you discussing cash savings? The cap is what matters in building a team. Personnel discussions are almost universally discussed in terms of cap ramifications.
If you look at year 2014 and have eliminated $6m base that would be gone from that year's cap. Often player salaries are discussed and many fans want to know what that annual amount is. I mentioned cash savings because I wanted to. If I had wanted to mention salary cap hit or savings I would have said or it would have been implied from the flow of the thread conversation.