Thread: Full Homer?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #11
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Full Homer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
You bring up the Pats & that may be a good example. They know they've got issues, but they have faith in their organization to bring the Ws home anyway. Not that they are going to win every game. They might lose Monday, but still feel they have a better than good shot at winning it all.

But I hear ya, some people are just like that.

You never go full homer!!
I have faith the Texans can win every Sunday now. I just can't become the type of fan who thinks the Texans can and should do no wrong. That picture puts in nicely lol.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote