Thread: 11-1 thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #17
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 266978 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11-1 thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
At no point did Scooter or I mention salary cap in our last two exchanges. My point stands that Myers '14 salary of $5m & '15 of $6m if cut would be a savings. The bonus has been paid. You are correct that the $4m prorated would effect the cap in '14 as I said in my first response to you. I spoke of cash savings. You are speaking of salary cap.
Well why are you discussing cash savings? The cap is what matters in building a team. Personnel discussions are almost universally discussed in terms of cap ramifications.