Thread: Full Homer?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Full Homer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Seems like you are basically saying when will you ignore shortcomings and just say screw it, we're going to win...

Well I do that every time the Texans play. Otherwise I probably wouldn't watch.
Exactly, but I'm beginning to realize that fans watch for different reasons. You are aware of my posts about quality of play versus Ws. I think it may go back to how criticism is defined, attacking or constructive. I can be satisfied with my team and still recognize issues. I think many fan conversations go like this BB: "How about those Texans?" Other person "Yeah great win." BB: "did you see Schaub look off that defender, check down to the TE and then sense the blitz getting past his right side blockers? He took off to his left and found Walter coming back to help." Other: "Yeah. er great win."

When I ran ONE BADBOY against other boats, I constantly kept it tuned and adjusted boost and prop, etc. When I discussed races with Art Denick (owner of American Offshore) we talked little about his trophies or MPH but how the boat ran and how to make it better.