View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #148
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I woke up this morning with this gut feeling that we're gonna blow them away, which is totally different from the way I've felt all week! That's what football does to ya sometimes, total confusion! BUT, I choose to go with my feeling this morning cause it is so STRONG!! Don't know what the score will be, but, we'll beat them by more than 21 points! Game won't be close and I can leave my maalox in the cabinet!

Now, since this is a complete HOMER post, I'm stickin to it, and will continue to BELIEVE our boys can pull it off! NOTHING would make me happier than to see Brady and the Pats go DOWN on MNF!!! YEAAAAAA!
If the Texans come out with the focus they had against Baltimore, I think
you'll be right. When the Texans play like that, no team in the league
can stop them. The last time this team played the Patriots, the Texans
gave their best shot, and Belichick was rotating starters in and out of
the lineup all game long. He wanted to win the game, but he wanted
to rest his starters at the same time.

We are GUARANTEED to get the Patriots' best shot this time, and I can't
wait to see how this game plays out.