Thread: Full Homer?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Full Homer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Seems like you are basically saying when will you ignore shortcomings and just say screw it, we're going to win...

Well I do that every time the Texans play. Otherwise I probably wouldn't watch.
"Ignore" is such an ugly word. I'm just saying, when will you stop worrying? We'll have our problems, all teams do. But if they beat the Patriots by 21, I'm not worrying anymore. I'll be confident we've got the right group of guys, coaches, etc... handling their business like they should.